Introduction of myself and welcome!
Hi everyone ! My name is Chew Wei and you can call me Chris , I am from Engineering School, Diploma in information & communication.
I like to surf youtube(www.youtube.com), facebook and also listen to music like k-pop and also mostly english songs,
and reading of manga sometimes during my free time. One of my favourite k-pop group is super-junior, and the song that they sang and dance well is sorry sorry.
I don't usually watch tv programmes as most of the time i'm at home, i will be surfing the net or doing something else.
I enjoy chilling out with friends at places like Selegie Road's Rochor Beancurd, Carls Jr at east coast park, and also go to further places by car(my friend drives so i tag along =)) to spend time with them(closer friends) at night.
When i m feeling bored, i like to visit http://www.facebook.com/ to see my friend's status update and also try out some mini games such as restaurant city, cafe world etc.
I also spend some time reading manga at http://www.manmankan.com/ and also checking on http://www.stomp.com.sg for recent news happening in singapore.
My favourite hobby currently is cycling, i love to cycle at east coast park, as the sea breeze is so cooling and also the feeling of cycling from one end to the other is so thrilling. I usually cycle with my friends in the weekends at east coast park. I am glad i learn cycling this year and worked well with it =).
This is the end of my introduction, and hope to make more friends here in EIR soon! ^^

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home